Following the journey of award winning author, Alex Azar, as he travels the publishing world and all things interesting. To reproduce or publish any material found within this blog, please contact me at azarrising@hotmail.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Monster Gallery now available

I'm happy to announce that my 7th story has been published in an anthology called Monster Gallery.  The anthology focuses on some of the lesser known, more obscure creatures out there.  My story "Little Changes" highlights what happens when werewolves come across a different were-creature.  While the story certainly fits the horror theme, it also shows that there is a lighter side of the dark side.


You can purchase Monster Gallery the Publisher's Shoppe, my Amazon Author's Page, or as always, you can search in the trunk of my car for the best deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment