Following the journey of award winning author, Alex Azar, as he travels the publishing world and all things interesting. To reproduce or publish any material found within this blog, please contact me at azarrising@hotmail.com

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Yuletide Tales of Horror now available

Right on the heels of Monster Gallery my latest story is available in Yuletide Tales of Horror.  "The Last Noel" is a quaint little story that explains the origins of Santa Claus, Miss Claus, the elves and all the things you wanted to know about Christmas, although the answers may not be what you expected.  Below read a paragraph excerpt to get you ready for the holiday.

The book is available through the typical venues, Amazon.com, including my Amazon Author's Page, Barnes & Noble, and the AzarRising Mobile Bookstore.

Yuletide Tales of Horror


Choosing to focus on the only thing in those statements that wasn’t negative, I ask. “Is Josefina Mrs. Claus?”

“Ho Ho Ho, no she’s this fine piece of Brazilian tail that’s got that Memento thing going on.  Poor chick can’t remember she bangs the real Santa every few months, so she can’t tell people about me.  Ho Ho Ho.”  The bass of his laugh vibrates in my lungs, but I don’t find the joy in it I did mere minutes ago. “I like you Sammy, feels life I could be myself in front of you.”

You know you want to read the rest, so hurry up and buy this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment