Following the journey of award winning author, Alex Azar, as he travels the publishing world and all things interesting. To reproduce or publish any material found within this blog, please contact me at azarrising@hotmail.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Post 100! Poll 1!



AzarRising has been around for several years, and the past two years in particular have seen a lot of activity with my first acceptance through my ninth published piece.  And today we've hit 100 posts.  I wanted to do something special for this momentous post, so for the first time you can choose what I write next.  You'll notice just below the creepy eye looking at you when you visit the page there's a poll (also a first!) with three options for my next story that I'll write and submit for publication in a new publishing company. Now do your patriotic duty and vote!



Depending how this poll turns out I'll have more in the future. So don't forget to vote

No comments:

Post a Comment