Following the journey of award winning author, Alex Azar, as he travels the publishing world and all things interesting. To reproduce or publish any material found within this blog, please contact me at azarrising@hotmail.com

Thursday, December 9, 2010

First Book is Here!

I would like to invite everyone to purchase the anthology School Days from Static Movement. It contains my first published story called "I Knew we Kept you Around for a Reason".
Please follow the link below:
Buy my book here!

After you get the book, please let me know what you think, thank you.

Have a good one.

4 comments:

  1. I am very happy for u alex, and I knew u were going to do something great I hope this is the begining of a great writer, I like to buy ur book,
    Is the site safe to do that. U know me and my luck, so I had to ask, lol.
    And we still have to get together to write my doughter's songs, lol.
    I know u already did, and Iam sure it's great.
    From tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tony, great to hear from you, and thanks for the support.

    And that's a good question bout the site. I've purchased a good amount of books from them before, so they are trust worthy. They use PayPal, which is probably the safest way on the net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, that is great news. I know the feeling, the first piece of blood, sweat, and tears is published. Awesome man. And there will be more to come. I look forward to reading some of your work. I'll start by checking out your story above. Glad to have found another writer friend, in this sometimes lonely craft we share!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Charlie, it can become a lonely word, but I really like the forums that most of these small publishers have, a great way to connect.
    BTW I'm looking forward to Dark Things V.

    ReplyDelete