Following the journey of award winning author, Alex Azar, as he travels the publishing world and all things interesting. To reproduce or publish any material found within this blog, please contact me at azarrising@hotmail.com

Thursday, December 27, 2012

sexy freaks hot chicks wallpapper hd



I wish I could explain the history of this blog, more specifically the viewing history of the stats I've seen.  I've posted one entry a month since October yet in the past month the blog has had views from some pretty random countries, such as; Germany, Poland, China, Libya, Sweden, Latvia, and Russia. These are all countries I've never been to, nor even know anyone there, but still some how my blog is getting views from them. Below is a map with all the countries that viewed the blog in the past month highlighted.
Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers


And just for shits and giggles since it's about the end of the year, here's a map with the top ten countries that viewed the blog for the entire existence of the blog, dating back to May 2008.  It'll be interesting to see if there's any difference in this map at the end of 2013.

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
One of the stats I'm most proud of is that nearly a dozen people (or one person 12 times) were directed to the blog from the UK's "#1 Adult Social Network".

But the real reason for this post is the searched keywords that brought someone to the blog this month. "sexy freaks hot chicks wallpapper hd".  You read that correct spelling mistake and all.  Out of curiosity I searched that 'phrase' I guess you can call it and the first page of results from Google was for a site called 'bikesbabesandrides.com'  Now the interesting thing is, I went through 10 pages of results and still didn't find anything linking to azarrising.blogspot.com, which I wouldn't have expected to.  But it begs the question, how  that search resulted in a blog view for me.  In any case, I hope whoever the searcher was, wasn't too disappointed when they stumbled across my literary world.

And I know now that I posted this, with those keywords written in a post along with that biker website, I'll be getting a lot more of these random views.  Anything to help spread the words of Azar (that's me).


No comments:

Post a Comment