Following the journey of award winning author, Alex Azar, as he travels the publishing world and all things interesting. To reproduce or publish any material found within this blog, please contact me at azarrising@hotmail.com

Monday, November 14, 2011

Azar Rising Mobile Bookstore

For all of you who have been searching for one convenient location to purchase all of my anthologies physically, you're in luck.  I'm proud to announce that the Azar Rising Mobile Bookstore is now open for business and is fully stocked with all of my books.  So if you can find the store (the trunk of my car) you can now complete all your Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Ramadan, and all gift giving needs at a discounted price you won't find anywhere else.  And if you're real lucky you might be able to check in on Foursquare.  At this time we're only accepting cash... don't expect that to change anytime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Will you be parked on the corner with the trunk open sitting in a lawn chair like youre peddaling stolen Jordans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea but the only things I'll say are "chiclet" and "10 dollar"

    ReplyDelete