Following the journey of award winning author, Alex Azar, as he travels the publishing world and all things interesting. To reproduce or publish any material found within this blog, please contact me at azarrising@hotmail.com

Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome to the World of Azar Rising

What is Azar Rising? This is a chroniclization of the journey I take of becoming a published author and beyond.
I'll post each of my rejection letters, and in time even my acceptance letters. I'll also post short flash fiction stories, sections of longer works, random musings that are standard blog fare and anything else that I find interesting.
I write mysteries, horror, thrillers, comics, poems, and a little bit of everything else. Hopefully, I'll be able to display some of all of that here. Some of it may disturb you, some might make you laugh, maybe even cry, but I doubt it.
With that being said, I leave you with a little internet gem to set the mood for things to come.
Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment