Following the journey of award winning author, Alex Azar, as he travels the publishing world and all things interesting. To reproduce or publish any material found within this blog, please contact me at azarrising@hotmail.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Heartbroken MP3 Player

Apparently, my MP3 player either just went through a bad break up that I don't know about, or it likes to rub in the fact that i'm single.  The following are the last ten songs it played in order.

The Police - Bed's Too Big Without You
Portishead - Sour Times
Case - I'm Missing You
Bobby Darin - Lover Come Back to Me
Mary J Blige - Ain't Really Love
Al Green - Tired of Being Alone
Solomon Burke - Let Somebody Love Me
Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing
Eisley - I Wasn't Prepared
Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up

Oddly enough I felt better once the Prodigy song played... not that I'd ever condone that.

No comments:

Post a Comment