Following the journey of award winning author, Alex Azar, as he travels the publishing world and all things interesting. To reproduce or publish any material found within this blog, please contact me at azarrising@hotmail.com

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Look What I Found!

I am very pleased to announce that my first story that was accepted is now ready for print in the anthology Look What I Found. Aside from being the first story accepted, I'm proud of this story in general.  I feel it's one of my best written stories, and I'm happy it found a home with NorGus Press.  As an added bonus, whoever buys this anthology will also be getting a story by one of my best friends. This is going to be our first time published together, but of course my story comes first.  If all that isn't enough to entice you, look at this amazingly creepy cover.

And I really blew out the back cover so you can read the blurb on it.  Save your money and by ten copies of this, you won't be dissappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment