Following the journey of award winning author, Alex Azar, as he travels the publishing world and all things interesting. To reproduce or publish any material found within this blog, please contact me at azarrising@hotmail.com

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Days indeed!

Yesterday I informed you that Static Movement accepted an offbeat story of mine called  "Remember Me" for the anthology called Obsession, now today I'm glad to announce that they have just accepted "Little Changes" for an anthology titled Monster Gallery.  This is my 7th story accepted for publication, 2 of which have already seen print.  2010 ended with a huge bang, with me getting my first acceptance letter, and now 2011 is continuing to prove a successful year for Azar Rising! Stay tuned and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment