Following the journey of award winning author, Alex Azar, as he travels the publishing world and all things interesting. To reproduce or publish any material found within this blog, please contact me at azarrising@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Good News Everyone! Tenth Acceptance

I know it seems like it's been forever since I've made one of these announcements, at least to me it does, but I can happily announce that I've signed the contract for a new story being published.

And I have all of you who voted in the poll I hosted several months ago to thank for it.  The chosen story, 'classic vampire with no teeth' has been accepted to be published in Mystery and Horror LLC's first anthology "Strangely Funny".

As soon as the book sees print you can be sure to read about it here. In the meantime, I leave this image of the cover to whet your appetite.

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment