Following the journey of award winning author, Alex Azar, as he travels the publishing world and all things interesting. To reproduce or publish any material found within this blog, please contact me at azarrising@hotmail.com

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rejection #7: Full Circle

Hi Alex,

Thanks again for your submission. Unfortunately we are unable to use the story in Damnation and Dames.

Regards,
L** and A*****


This rejection is for the same story that was in rejection #6, however they weren't as encouraging as the last.  I understand that editors have to read hundreds of stories for these anthologies, but I'd appreciate a little something to show that they actually read it, or better yet why they were "unable to use the story". Although this story's been rejected twice now, I have hopes for this year, stay tuned for exciting news for me and azarrising.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment